Welcome to T.A.S.K
Kinesiology is one of the fastest growing fields in natural health therapies and now YOU have the opportunity to learn how to do it.
Please feel free to browse our website and find out more about how Kinesiology works, our training courses, our tutors and what our students say. We are extremely proud of our history and we are also incredibly excited to be leading the way.
- Are you thinking about starting an exciting and inspirational career in the health and wellness industry?
- Are you an existing complementary health practitioner looking to enhance your current skill set?
- Do you want to take more control of your own health and well-being and of those you love?
- Join us and train to become a fully qualified Kinesiologist.
- A choice of venues for the Kinesiology Foundation course in London, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Nottinghamshire, Pembrokeshire, Surrey and Sussex.
- Spread your payments on all TASK courses.
- Intensive Foundation Courses available.
An introduction to The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology by the TASK Principal Claire Muller.
The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology (T.A.S.K) is the longest running Kinesiology school in the UK and was founded in 1985 by Brian Butler, who was the first to pioneer Kinesiology in Britain and Europe in the late 70’s.
S.K is a complete form of natural health care that uses muscle testing to read the energetic bio feedback system from our bodies to find where health issues stem from, where imbalances/energy drains are and what particular stresses are affecting you. We then correct those imbalances using specialised lymphatic massage, nutrition, electrical balancing and emotional work.
Kinesiology is beneficial for everyone and usually people feel the difference from the first session. We look at people as a whole, not just the parts that are not functioning as well as one would like. Kinesiologists look beyond the symptoms to find the root cause/s, when found and fully addressed, the imbalance is able to clear and we may then prevent the problem from returning.
Although Kinesiology is so effective with addressing current problems one may have, the best time to have a Kinesiology session is when you are feeling ‘well’. This is because we are able to detect sub-clinical issues and imbalances before you get symptoms therefore the truly preventative health benefits of Kinesiology are felt with a greater sense of well-being.
Systematic Kinesiology is non-invasive, drug free and enormously empowering.